MB Asus ROG Strix X470-I Gaming AM4 / M.2 / 2 x DDR4 mITX
ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING AMD X470 Socket AM4 Mini ITX
Elevating SSD cooling and premium sound lets the Strix X470-I Gaming transcend Mini-ITX. Infused with all the essential ROG engineering ready for you to create a gaming rig that rivals anything built around a bigger board. Push performance to the limits with 5-Way optimization, and up the aesthetic ante with Aura Sync illumination. Go compact without compromise with ROG Strix X470-I Gaming and dominate your game!
ROG Strix X470-I Gaming features an innovative riser card to help alleviate the constraints imposed by the mini-ITX form factor. The M.2 Audio Combo Card frees up prized real estate by raising M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry above the mainboard to minimize lateral signal interference. And it's neatly covered by a stylish heatsink that's capable of keeping the latest high-performance SSDs cool.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies that enhance memory reliability and speed.
IMPROVED DDR4 STABILITY
ROG Strix X470-I is equipped with a stylish, angular M.2 heatsink that keeps your SSD cool. By efficiently dissipating heat away from the M.2 area, Strix X470-I minimizes the possibility of performance-sapping throttling, which can occur when drives become too warm.
RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.
Built-in gaming audio means you're ready to play, chat, stream or kick back with videos — right out of the gate. And included smart routing technology allows you to direct various audio streams to different devices.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
– AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ processors
– Synchronized RGB lighting technology works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for addressable light strips and Phillip Hue
– Onboard M.2 Heatsink provides cooling for the M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
– Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGaurd, 2×2 802.11ac MU-MIMO WiFi, dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2
– 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
– Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
– Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-Mounted I/O Shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance